Nestle Nan Optipro 2 400g
NAN OPTIPRO 2 is a premium follow-on infant formula that is specially designed to help ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced, high quality nutrition.
It is meant for Babies aged 6-12 months
Nan Optipro 2 is a follow up formula designed for the infants from the 6th month onwards as the liquid part of the diet during and other weaning, in addition to other foods. It is not to be used as a breast milk substitute during the first 6 months of life. Optipro. An optimized protein blend that supplies the right amount and quality of proteins for your body’s growth.
Bifidus which is a naturally active probiotics and DHA – two special fatty acids found in breast milk that contribute to brain development.
How to use Nan Optipro 2 400g.
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
- Wash all utensils well (cup & spoon).
- Boil drinking water for ﬁve minutes; allow to cool.
- Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops of powder into the cup.
- Stir well until powder is fully dissolved.
- After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
- Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place.