Cow and Gate Nutristart 2
Cow and Gate Nutristart 2 400g is Suitable for children from 0-6 months. It Contains Prebiotics (a non- digestible food ingredient that promotes the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestines).
It also Contains iron which plays a vital role in the immune system, calcium which helps in bone formation and vitamins like Vitamin D that allow for the healthy growth of your child.
How to Use Cow and Gate Nutristart 2
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilize all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 liter of freshly run water.
- Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveler. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water (1 scoop to 30ml of water). Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilized teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.